Wednesday 6 January 2010

Studing with MIT

MIT....?as soon as i don't know what it is!
In my English CALL class a heard MIT,this is a Free lecture notes, exams, and videos from Massachusetts Institute Of Technology.he have many courses from highlights university professor lectures and notes.As you like you can choose your majour subject to dowload and print out.I found my majour lesson "circuit analysis method", and then i look at MIT more vido lectures ,he teaches with english so have a little understanding but below the vido space have words explanation and he do exprements in classes we can see at vido,so it can help me more easier studing.
This is a good learning webside for me.

1 comment:

  1. So the subtitle really helps, isn't it.
    A problem in writing, Fiona. Don't forget to have a space inbetween sentences and you need to capitalize the first letter in a sentence.

    ReplyDelete