Tuesday 29 December 2009

New Year Reflactions and Hope

Year 2010 is comming!we pass through the 2009 with many silly cases and happy cases?
In 2010 I will become a final student,I live at Taiwan as soon as three years.i was impressed many cases and people at NTUST.My school is a little small and have no another chances for overseas students.so we need to acquire selfstudy and selfcontrol to compete with Taiwanese students.This is so difficult for me because in many cases i like a child need other people help me and scold me.In interpersonal relationship I also need to try up!this year in my Einglish class I learned more about english webside and many online studing english method.my Eng.class teacher is care for us and so patience at me!I wnat to tell you"Teacher,Thanks so much!"
In next year,I try to preparing for my studing and working experience.After graduate I wish I can find more money for my fimaly and me!
WISHES FOR OUR CLASS~~~HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

  1. The last year in NTUST, hope you have lots of memories to share with your family! And enjoy your student life!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wish I can earn a lot of money for my family!
    Wish you have very good memories here in Taiwan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say Thanks for you.
    If you are not here, there is no memories.
    Wish you have a perfect 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona, i was once abroad myself, so i understand how you feel. Basically, students in NTUST are easy to get alone with and quite helpful. If you ever need any help, just tell them.
    Since you come this far to Taiwan and need to tolerate the loneliness, at least, you need to work hard to achieve your academic success, so all these will pay off someday. o.k.?

    ReplyDelete